Inception Trailer

STUDIO EXEC: Hey Christopher Nolan, now that you've made 700 Jillion dollars off Dark Knight, why don't you slow down, or take a break, or start hacking out some crap like Dr Magorium's Wonder Emporium 2: Childlike Wonder To The Edge Of Reason?

JESUS CHRISTOPHER NOLAN: Oh I don't know, American. That seems so... gauche. I mean, my brother is literally a genius. Plus you only have one life to live on this planet, so I'd rather build a lasting legacy of amazing films. Even though Batman Begins was, let's face it, not that great. But whatever! I mean, after Dark Knight I have so much creative leeway that I can literally make a Gigli sequel and people will let me. Anyways, I still have Hans Zimmer's phone # on auto-dial so I might as well use it, eh?

STUDIO EXEC: Um, great! We'll send you the paperwork for your re-imagining of Care Bears the live action movie, then?

CHRISTOPHER NOLAN: No. I'd rather make a movie about FUCKING THOUGHTCRIME



WHAT and also OMG

*via paul scheer

Notes:

1. Jonathan Nolan did not write this.

2. Fucking Ellen Page and Ken Watanable are in this?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

ELYESKOBAR said...

Holy shit just when I was getting amped for fall-winter now I'm ready for next summer! also batman begins "not that great"? That's like when John Lennon said he couldn't tell the difference between Rubber Soul and Revolver.

August 24, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Post a Comment

 
 
Bookmark and Share