Ch-Ch-Changes!

"I have not blogged in a minute."
-Me, if I want Nathan to make fun of me

Hi lovers,

I've decided to switch up my blog a bit. When I originally started, I wanted to focus exclusively on music, which is basically what this blog was about since its inception. However, I realized that

A) I don't listen to music anymore because



and B) I've realized that, because of A), I have many other things I want to complain about. And what is a blog if not about complaining!

So with this expansion hopefully blogging will re-commence soon, with new and exciting terrible things to commiserate over.

peace love empathy,
Kurt Cobain's suicide letter

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Mr. Physician said...

Okay, but can you at least reward us for reading your rants with a vinyl burn at the end of each?

July 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Post a Comment

 
 
Bookmark and Share