Point/Counterpoint: Calvin Harris

BAD BECAUSE:
1. The album is called "I Created Disco." SRSLY?!
2. They're Scottish.
3. When they "play live" they're actually just miming away and bashing away at their props while the song plays from a CD at deafening volumes. Watching them reminded me of the Alvin & the Chipmunks episode where they put up cardboard cutouts of them playing their instruments to a record to distract the cops, while they snuck out to solve a crime.
4. "Drug taking!" Who actually explicitly says "I do drugs" in a song?

GOOD BECAUSE:
1. This guy hearts them:



*more of this amazing human being here. I like how the comment says "Sounds like a new track for the Harris!" It's a Jamiroquai cover you dolt.

2. Calvin Harris ~ Acceptable In The 80s

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

4AM jess said...

I love Calvin he is my boyfriend.
And I remember that dude from the past 2 years. We bonded because we both have hebrew tatoos.

April 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM

(thee) Mike B said...

I saw that guy everywhere i went. Kind of a genius. Look how hyped he was on his TTL x Mishka x Mad Decent water uzi...

April 9, 2008 at 7:50 AM

Michael said...

that dude was fucking hilarious (and yeah, ubiquitous)

April 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Post a Comment

 
 
Bookmark and Share